How to Setup the Bot?
- select the item the sprite shall collect and what to train for all the sprites
- Make sure the Shortcuts for the Sprite Mood and Stamina Pots are set correctly, and create a Config by clicking on “Save Config”, if you didnt do it before
- cross the checker beside the Start Bot – Button and Press Start Bot
- Set up a waypoint cycle (if you want), it is adviced to move only between enemys of one type so that the drops can stack and your inventory slots will not get used up too quickly.
- The safepoint is the point where the char can regenarte if hurt badly, and should therefore be not in range of enemy spawns, consider that enemys might follow when moving to the safepoint.
- Set up a shortcut cylce for your fight skills. You should always put the standard Attack Skill in there,if ur mellee class, since this will make sure that your char always sticks to your enemys.
- cross the checker beside the Start Bot – Button
- In “react on” you can put in lines by using RegExpressions, the internet will help you understand this, you can always test your lines with: http://regexstorm.net/tester
- In “react with” you just write in what your ansers will be if someone tries to bully you and falls into your RegExpression from point 1
- answer delay defines on how long to wait before sending the anser, since its quite unnaturaly to send it immediately.
- Silenttime defines how long to wait before answering someone again that you have already given a anser. New messages from the same person will be discarded in that time.